Using The Law of Attraction To Get The Man of My Dreams
I don’t know what it is. Ever since I've been taught the Law of Attraction, I've been trying to use the steps to try to find a boyfriend. It doesn't seem like anything is working for me. I've been single for so long and I'm ready to be in a relationship with the man of my dreams.
When you ask this question this is what I pick up from you;
- When I try to use the Law of Attraction to find a boyfriend it doesn’t work.
- I’m frustrated that I am still alone.
- I don’t like being single and I’m ready to move on.
- I am alone now but I want to be with the man of my dreams.
This is what I pick up from your vibration, so if I was the Law of Attraction, and it was my job to line you up with the things you vibrate (not desire), here is what I would line up for you….
- More circumstances to feel frustrated with your efforts
- More circumstances to be alone, and keep you ‘wanting’ the man of your dreams.
- More circumstances to keep you single and ready to move on.
You see the Law of Attract doesn’t give you what you want, or what you desire, or what you need, or what you would most like to change. It gives you what you are. What you feel, and what you vibrate.
Yes you are alone, you are single, you are desiring change, you are wanting new experiences. But all these things represent unwanted experiences, and as long as you vibrate unwanted experiences, your new experiences will be unwanted
Even desiring change and wanting new experiences are unwanted experiences, as they represent what you have not got, not what you desire.
So how do you change your focus?
By taking the things you have now, and turning into a position of ‘now I have.’
- Be thankful that when you use the Law of Attraction to find a boyfriend it does work.
- Be ecstatic that you now have a loving relationship.
- Be excited to spend each day experiencing this love.
- Be grateful that you have found the man of your dreams.
And once you vibrate this way, you will be able to write your question in this way,
“I've used the Law of Attraction to find my boyfriend, I used to be single, and now I am in a relationship with the man of my dreams.”
Now if I was the Law of Attraction, and it was my job to line you up with the things you vibrate, guess what would be coming to you?
Watch this video from Abraham-Hicks
, although the question comes from someone with slightly different circumstances, I think the message is clear.Attracting A Mate: Abraham-Hicks
I would also recommend that you read Abraham-Hicks
new book, The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships
, it really gets into the idea of manifesting from a position of having it now.
Some other good books which will help you are Abraham-Hicks Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
, and John Grays book How to Get What You Want and Want What You HaveLaw-of-Attraction-Guide.com
Finally, A Step-by-Step System To Master The Law of Attraction
Visit Unlock The Power of You Now, To Claim Your FREE Lessons